This year our Autumn Fair was held on Wednesday 11 October and attracted 149 companies offering a wide range of graduate roles and placements.
The Autumn Careers and Placements Fair at Surrey is the biggest event in the Employability and Careers Centre's year and provides an exciting opportunity for students to meet graduate employers and to network
The fair creates an informal, friendly space for you to kick-start your career journey, explore options, network and ask questions of representatives of companies with an active interest in Surrey graduates. It provides an excellent chance to practice networking skills and broaden your career horizons, whatever your degree and current career thoughts. View our Autumn fair guide to see a list of companies that attended our fair.
If your organisation is interested in exhibiting at next year's Autumn careers fair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested questions you could ask exhibitors
- If you were looking to recruit a new graduate, which skills and qualities would you be looking for?
- What attracted you to work for this organisation?
- What does a typical day/week involve in your job?
- What opportunities exist for future progression?
- How has your degree course helped you in your career?
- If you were starting at University again, what would you do to make yourself more employable?
- What type of work experience does your organisation offer?
- What is the best/most challenging thing about your job?