We have collaborated with many industrial and academic groups across the world.
Who we have collaborated with
- Casella Measurement
- European Thermodynamics
- Cranfield University
- Dalian University of Technology
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- Institute of Science and Technology of Ceramics
- Institute of Science of Materials of Madrid
- Italian Institute of Technology
- Jožef Stefan Institute
- Manchester University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- North Carolina State University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Southampton
- University of Tours.
Collaborate with us
We are actively seeking to develop new collaborations with industry and other researchers. We are able to do this through flexible routes suitable to a range of situations including:
- Informal academic collaborations and sample exchange
- Bespoke industrial consultancy
- Industrial collaborations via Innovate UK, EU grants, etc
- Academic collaboration via EPSRC, RCUK, EU grants, etc
- Sponsorship of undergraduate and MSc projects.
Get in contact
If you are interested in collaborating with us then contact Professor Robert Dorey:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1483 689608
MASSIVE Functional Materials project
A programme of industrially-oriented outreach and engagement activities forms a key part of the MASSIVE Functional Materials project, involving knowledge transfer through dissemination and networking between researchers, manufacturers and end users across a range of sectors.