Dr Claudia Wulff
- PhD 1996 (Freie Universitaet Berlin)
- At the University of Surrey since 2002.
- Dynamical Systems with Symmetry
- Hamiltonian systems
- Numerics of Dynamical Systems
- Nonlinear PDEs and Pattern Formation
- Editor of SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems (2013-)
- Editor of SIREV SIAM Review, Survey and Review section (2018-)
- Member of UK Network in Applied Geometric Mechanics
- EPSRC grant "Symmetric Hamiltonian systems: bifurcation theory and numerics", 178000 pounds, research fellow Dr. Frank Schilder* (2007-2008)
- Leverhulme fellowship "Exponential error estimates for Hamiltonian PDEs and their discretizations", 30000 pounds.
In the academic year 2018/19 I teach
- Stochastic Processes MAT2003. All information about this module can be found on SurreyLearn.
- Symplectic Numerical Methods MATM051. All information about this module can be found on SurreyLearn.
- First year tutorials, see your personal timetable for the times and dates.