Find a course
We make sure that our curriculum keeps pace with changes in technology and best practice, using our excellent facilities such as the Simulation Suite and our world-leading research to deliver teaching high-quality teaching.
While studying with us, you will also benefit from the support of mentors and other healthcare practitioners and make full use of our excellent partnerships with local NHS Trusts and healthcare professionals in the independent sector.
Find out more about applying to Surrey.
What our students say
Read our student profiles to discover first-hand what it's like to study with us.
First class facilities
The School of Health Sciences will be moving to a new premises on the Surrey Manor Park campus in 2019. The new building will feature:
- Flexible and technologically enabled teaching/study space
- A large active learning space (180 capacity)
- A new simulation suite –consisting of two large wards, an operating theatre, a community flat and ambulance bay
- Self-directed learning lab – a dedicated space for students to learn and practice essential clinical skills
- Virtual environment – two rooms equipped with wall-to-wall immersive projector systems
- Large student study spaces and computer facilities
- A coffee shop and large seated social space in the atrium.
Find out more about our learning facilities.
Study and work abroad
For our PGDip Nursing Studies students there may be opportunities to acquire valuable European experience by working or conducting research abroad during your degree or shortly afterwards.