Vinehealth: Randomised Controlled Trial of Vinehealth Digital Health Cancer Solution
Vinehealth aims to undertake a sufficiently large RCT to provide robust evaluation of claims that Vinehealth's digital App can effectively:
- Collect PRO data in clinical studies
- Improve patient self-management
- Reduce emergency healthcare utilisation
- Study code: CTU-58
- Disease: Breast, lung and colorectal cancer
- Recruitment: Not yet open
- Date: 01/03/2021 to 31/08/2022
- Status: In set up
The project will be conducted over four NHS sites with 300 patients being recruited in total.
All patients will be adults with a breast, colorectal or lung diagnoses, commencing adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy for a minimum planned duration of 12 weeks.