Our seminar series was established in December 2020 and is organised by Dr Matteo Barberis, Reader in Systems Biology. If you are interested in presenting your work at one of our seminars then please email Matteo at email@example.com.
All the seminars will be held online, join us on Zoom.
Over the last two years our Data and Rhythms: Expertise, Analytics, Modelling and Simulation (DREAMS) group have met once a month. Our discussions have been wide ranging and have included:
- Methods for the analysis of genomic data
- Identifying 24 hour rhythmicity in short time series
- Measurement and analysis of EEG signals
- Analysing sound
- Novel sensors for collecting data
- Nonlinear time series techniques
- Mathematical modelling
- Music motivated by physiological time series.
If you would like to give a presentation about some research you are doing, discuss a new technique you are using or have some data that you would like to share, then please contact the academic working in the area you are interested in.