Over the last two years our Data and Rhythms: Expertise, Analytics, Modelling and Simulation (DREAMS) group have met once a month. Our discussions have been wide ranging discussions and so far have included:
- Methods for the analysis of genomic data
- Identifying 24 hour rhythmicity in short time series
- Measurement and analysis of EEG signals
- Analysing sound
- Novel sensors for collecting data
- Nonlinear time series techniques
- Mathematical modelling
- Music motivated by physiological time series.
If you would like to speak about some research you are doing, discuss a new technique you are using or have some data that you would like to present at our next discussion group, then please contact the academic working in the area you are interested in.
A seminar series that may be of interest is run by the Mathematics of Life and Social Sciences Group.