Over the last two years our Data and Rhythms: Expertise, Analytics, Modelling and Simulation (DREAMS) group have met once a month. Our discussions have been wide ranging have included:
- Methods for the analysis of genomic data
- Identifying 24 hour rhythmicity in short time series
- Measurement and analysis of EEG signals
- Analysing sound
- Novel sensors for collecting data
- Nonlinear time series techniques
- Mathematical modelling
- Music motivated by physiological time series.
If you would like to give a presentation about some research you are doing, discuss a new technique you are using or have some data that you would like to share, then please contact the academic working in the area you are interested in.