If you are interested in being a member of the CMCB or collaborating, then please get in touch. We also run a cross-disciplinary discussion series, DREAMS, see below for more details.
DREAMS (Data and Rhythms: Expertise, Analytics, Modelling and Simulation)
DREAMS is a cross-disciplinary discussion group aimed at sharing expertise, learning new techniques for collecting data, understanding data or combining data with models.
Over the last two years we have met approximately monthly. Our discussions have been wide ranging discussions and so far have included:
- Methods for the analysis of genomic data
- Identifying 24 hour rhythmicity in short time series
- Measurement and analysis of EEG signals
- Analysing sound
- Novel sensors for collecting data
- Nonlinear time series techniques
- Mathematical modelling
- Music motivated by physiological time series.
See our upcoming events.
If you would like to join the mailing list or would like to speak about some research you are doing, discuss a new technique you are using or have some data that you would like to present, then please let us know.