We have a well-established reputation for research excellence and our publications feature in top-tier journals across the world.
- Dennis J. Baker and Lucy X. Zhao, '责任关系、罪刑相应及相当性原则——中国刑法理论与原则之比较研究', B. Wang trans., in T.X. He and N.C. Mao ed, Foreign Scholars on Chinese Law, Criminal Law Volume (Beijing: Encyclopaedia of China Publishing House, 2017).
- M Du, 'The Regulation of Chinese State-owned Enterprises in National Foreign Investment Laws: A Comparative Analysis', 5 (1) Global Journal of Comparative Law (2016), 118-145.
- M Du, 'Book Review: China in the International Economic Order: New Paradigms and New Directions', 25 (1) Social and Legal Studies (2016), 123-126.
- M Du, ‘Explaining China’s Tripartite Strategy toward the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement’, 18 (2) Journal of International Economic Law (2015), 407-432.
- William Wilson, Central Issues in Criminal Law Theory (刑法理论的核心问题), W.Y.Xie, B. Wang and C. Luo trans. (Beijing: China Renmin University Press, 2015).
- M Du, ‘When China’s “National Champions” Go Global: Nothing to Fear but Fear itself?’, 48 (6) Journal of World Trade (2014), 1127- 1166.
- M Du, ‘China’s State Capitalism and World Trade Law’, 63 (2) International and Comparative Law Quarterly (2014), 409-448.
- B. Wang and W.Y. Xie, 'Withdrawal in English Criminal Law' (2013) 5 Science of Law, Beijing.
- B. Wang, 'Supervisory Negligence Liability in Medical Teams' (2012) 4 Studies in Law and Business, Beijing.
- Dennis J. Baker and Lucy X. Zhao, 'Responsibility Links, Fair Labeling, and Proportionality in China: Comparing China’s Criminal Law Theory and Doctrine)' (2009) 13(2) UCLA Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs 274.