This page showcases the most recent papers published by our faculty. To see all publications of any individual researcher, please consult their personal profiles.
Recent publications by our faculty
- Dr Alex Sarch, Criminally Ignorant (Oxford University Press 2019).
- Dr Steve Bero, 'The audience in shame' (2019) Philosophical Studies.
- Prof. Ryan Abbott, 'Everything Is Obvious' (2019) 66 UCLA Law Review 2. (Inventive machines pose existential threat to current patent norms and standards.)
- Dr Christopher P. Taggart, ‘Retributivism, Ultimate Responsibility, and Agent Causalism’ (2019) Tulsa Law Review (forthcoming).
- Dr Bo Wang, Participation in Crimes: An End to Derivative Complicity Liability? (Law Press China 2018).
- Dr Kenneth Ehrenberg, 'The Institutionality of Legal Validity' (2018) Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- Mikolaj Barczentewicz, 'The Illuminati Problem and Rules of Recognition' (2018) 38 Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 3, 500-527.
- Prof. Bebhinn Donnelly-Lazarov (ed), Neurolaw and Responsibility for Action: Concepts, Crimes, and Courts (Cambridge University Press 2018)