This page provides links to a range of additional resources to assist researchers using CAQDAS software to support qualitative data analysis processes.
Here you can find the following:
- Information about choosing software and using CAQDAS packages
- A list of working papers written by QUIC team members (available to download as pdf files)
- An up-to-date bibliography, which includes links to online articles where appropriate
- Information and joining instructions for our qual-software email discussion list
- Abstracts and slides from seminars and conferences hosted by the CAQDAS networking project and others
- Descriptions of latest software updates and versions for leading packages on our software news page
- Links to various external websites relevant to qualitative data analysis and the use of CAQDAS packages.
If you are aware of any software or resource relevant to the analysis of qualitative data which is not listed on these pages please let us know.