Our staff and student body are drawn from all around the globe and help to maintain a vibrant sense of internationalisation through all our activities.
We also maintain a highly dynamic network of colleagues from internationally-renowned institutes and promote exchange of students in our undergraduate and post-graduate taught and research degree programmes.
We aim to enhance our international activities by:
- Promoting international research partnerships and networks.
- Promoting international collaborations that deliver teaching excellence.
- Supporting incoming and outgoing exchanges of students and staff.
- Identifying key international partners.
- Establishing formal agreements with target institutes to maximise outputs from our international activities.
- A key component of our international strategy is participation in the University Global Partnership Network (UGPN) which sets out to create a foundation for international collaboration enabling academics and students from some of the world’s top universities to work together on issues of global importance.