Assisted Dying Panel Event
On 8th May 2017 the International Care Ethics Observatory in the School of Health Sciences hosted a panel event on the theme of 'Should Assisted Dying be Legalised: The Ethical Arguments'.
Panel members were:
- Professor Chris Gastmans, University of Leuven
- Dr Craig Gannon, Princess Alice Hospice
- Professor Sarah Wolfensohn, Veterinary School, University of Surrey
- Robert Jago, Visiting Professor Healthcare Law
- Christopher Herbert, Visiting Professor, Christian Ethics.
The panel event was chaired by Ann Gallagher, Professor of Ethics and Care
The event was filmed and you can access the recording below.