University roles and responsibilities
- Programme Leader for MSc Health Psychology
Stress, health and fatigue
- How individuals unwind and switch off from work-related issues.
- The relationship between psychosocial factors and disease (cardiovascular disease and infectious illness).
- How individuals recover from work demands and illness.
Postgraduate research supervision
- Sarah Beck - Rumination, executive function and heart rate variability
- Marie-Claire O'Kane - Psychological factors involved in returning to work following extensive leave