Academic regulations for the 2015/16 academic year.
Academic year 2015/16
At its meeting in July 2015, Senate approved the following regulations to come into effect as of 5 October 2015 for the 2015/16 academic year.
Information on any regulatory changes is given in Regulatory changes 2015/16 (PDF).
Glossary of terms: for use with Regulations and Codes of practice (PDF).
Introduction to the Regulations (PDF).
- A1: Regulations for taught programmes (PDF)
CertHE, DipHE, Foundation degree, bachelors, integrated masters, PGCE, PGCert, PGDip, masters
- A1 Regulations for taught programmes: addendum (PDF)
- A2: Regulations for research degrees (PDF)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philorsophy (MPhil), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Clinical Practice (DClinPrac), Doctor of Engineering (EngD), and Doctor of Psychology (PsychD)
- A3: Regulations for research degrees on the basis of published works (PDF)
- A4: Regulations for higher doctorates (PDF)
- A5: Regulations for academic dress (PDF).