To perform these studies, we make use of a variety of innovative experimental techniques at both world-leading stable and radioactive ion beam facilities. Our experimental expertise involves the use of charged-particle and gamma-ray spectroscopy as well as the use of magnetic spectrometers and separators.
- Nuclear reactions affecting the emission of cosmic gamma rays
- Direct measurements of radiative capture reactions
- Exotic nuclei for understanding nuclei synthesis in explosive binary systems
- Single particle transfer reactions around the Islands of Inversion
- Exploring exotic nuclear shapes and shape coexistence.
If you want to find out more about the research we are doing or just have a general query, then please get in touch.