Studying within the School of Health Sciences ensures a contemporary approach to learning, involving you in research-active teams that support the ongoing development of innovative and challenging approaches to health.
Find a course
Our curriculum content is grounded in relevant theoretical models, reviews of recent professional literature and existing best practices.
Advanced Clinical Practice MSc
Education for Health Professionals MA
Education for Health Professionals PGCert
Education for Health Professionals PGDip
Healthcare Practice MSc
Leadership in Healthcare MSc
Primary and Community Care (Community Children's Nursing) (SPQ) MSc
Primary and Community Care (District Nursing) (SPQ) MSc
Public Health Practice (SCPHN) (Health Visiting) MSc
Public Health Practice (SCPHN) (School Nursing) MSc
What our students say
Read our student profiles to discover first-hand what it's like to study with us.
My time at Surrey has made me a more confident and competent nurse. I can now prescribe medications to patients, which is incredibly empowering, as other nurses now come to me instead of junior doctors.Susan Gayle Celera, Advanced Clinical Practice MSc
First class facilities
In April 2019 the School of Health Sciences moved to its new premises on the Surrey Manor Park campus. The new building features:
- Flexible and technologically enabled teaching/study space.
- A large active learning space (180 capacity).
- A new clinical simulation centre – consisting of two large wards, an operating theatre, a community flat and ambulance bay.
- Self-directed learning lab – a dedicated space for students to learn and practice essential clinical skills.
- Virtual environment – two rooms equipped with wall-to-wall immersive projector systems.
- Large student study spaces and computer facilities.
- A coffee shop and large seated social space in the atrium.
Find out more about our learning facilities.