Find a course
Our curriculum content is grounded in relevant theoretical models, reviews of recent professional literature and existing best practices.
Based on the evidence available, the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Panel judged that the University of Surrey delivers consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. It is of the highest quality found in the UK.
First class facilities
In April 2019 the School of Health Sciences moved to its new premises on the Surrey Manor Park campus. The new building features:
- Flexible and technologically enabled teaching/study space.
- A large active learning space (180 capacity).
- A new clinical simulation centre – consisting of two large wards, an operating theatre, a community flat and ambulance bay.
- Self-directed learning lab – a dedicated space for students to learn and practice essential clinical skills.
- Virtual environment – two rooms equipped with wall-to-wall immersive projector systems.
- Large student study spaces and computer facilities.
- A coffee shop and large seated social space in the atrium.
Find out more about our learning facilities.