What we are researching
If you are interested in doing a PhD with us, please look at the interests of our School's research themes and clusters and get in contact with an academic.
Integrated Clinical Academic programme (ICAP) internship
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded funding from Health Education England (HEE) to run the Integrated Clinical Academic Programme (ICAP) for 2020-21.
First class facilities
The School of Health Sciences moved to a new premises on the Surrey Manor Park campus in April 2019.
The new building features:
- Flexible and technologically enabled teaching/study space
- A large active learning space (180 capacity)
- A new simulation centre – consisting of two large wards, an operating theatre, a community flat and ambulance bay
- Self-directed learning lab – a dedicated space for students to learn and practice essential clinical skills
- Virtual environment – two rooms equipped with wall-to-wall immersive projector systems
- Large student study spaces and computer facilities
- A coffee shop and large seated social space in the atrium.
The Doctoral College supports the academic and professional development of postgraduate researchers to ensure our world-leading research continues to grow. There is also an extensive Researcher Development Programme run at university level.
What our students say
Read our student profiles to discover first-hand what it's like to study with us.
My supervisors are experts in their fields and provide fantastic support and guidance.Scott Munro, Health Sciences PhD