If you are travelling by bus
Directions by bus (approximately 20 minutes, bus approx. every 10 minutes)
Arriva bus services 17, 27 and 37 run regularly to and from the campus/town centre and railway station. If leaving the train station, use the side entrance (closest to platform 8, not platform 1). Cross the road (Guildford Park Road) and you will find a bus stop.
The closest bus stop to the Library and Learning Centre (LLC) is the one approximately 100m in front of Senate House building. This is usually the second stop from the train station and is located opposite the lake. You will need to ask the driver for the second stop as the stations are not announced and the driver might not stop.
Walking directions from the bus stop:
- Continue walking in the direction of the bus for approximatley 150 metres until you get to a large building called Senate House
- In front of the Senate House take the steps up on the left, continue straight and take immediately the steps up on the right, continue straight, taking the steps past the Lecture Theatre building leading you to the Library and Learning Centre (LLC) on your left
- You should see the Library and Learning Centre building (see image below)
- Keep following that path (which will start to take you diagonally across to the right) until you get to a large building called the Library and Learning Centre (LLC)
- Enter the LLC building and you will see a shop on the ground floor and a seating area on the right
- Go past the seating area and you will find a lift and a staircase
- For the AC building, go straight ahead through the doors next to the Appleseed bookshop and into the building opposite
Please see the map below or click on the link bus with instructions.pdf to download it.