Terms and conditions
View our terms and conditions.
- The course is open to adult learners over 18 years of age.
- Payment of fees in full is required before attending the course and participants are required to book online.
- Discounts are only applied if you book two or three terms for the same class in advance.
- Please note the advertised timetable and teaching staff may be subject to changes.
- Please note your email address will be our primary point of contact during your course and important information will be sent to the email address you provided on your booking form.
- Refunds cannot be given for classes you are not able to attend (e.g. due to illness or changes in your work or personal circumstances).
- The availability of classes is subject to demand. If a course has to be cancelled before the start of classes due to low numbers or circumstances beyond our control, you will receive an offer to an alternative course or a full refund.
- If a class has to be cancelled during the term due to unforeseen circumstances, we will endeavor, where possible, to reschedule it. Please note this might not be at the time of your usual class.
- If part of a course has to be cancelled you will receive a proportionate refund.
- There will be no refund if part of a course has to be cancelled for reasons outside our control (such as a fire alert).
- Certificates of attendance will be issued at the end of each term with a minimum of 75% course attendance (6 out of 8 classes or 12 out of 16 intensive classes per term).
- Terms and conditions and website content may be subject to change.
You will have 14 days, starting with the day after your booking has been received, during which you may cancel and withdraw without any liability or cancellation costs whatsoever. You will also be refunded for any costs already paid unless classes have started. To do so, please email email@example.com.
Outside of this "cooling off period", the following applies:
- If you enrol for the Autumn Term for one, two or three terms: Cancellations received by 28 September 2018 23:59 GMT by email are eligible for a refund but incur an admin fee of £29.50. Beyond this time limit no refunds will be granted.
- If you enrol for the Winter Term for one or two terms: Cancellations received by 4 January 2019 23:59 GMT by email are eligible for a refund but incur an admin fee of £29.50.Beyond this time limit no refunds will be granted.
- If you enrol for the Spring Term: Cancellations received by 12 April 2019 23:59 GMT by email are eligible for a refund but incur an admin fee of £29.50. Beyond this time limit no refunds will be granted.