Terms and conditions
View our terms and conditions.
- Payment of fees in full is required before attending the course.
- Cancellations received by Friday 6 April 11:59pm GMT by email are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations received between Friday 6 April 11:59pm GMT and Friday 13 April 11:59pm will be eligible for a refund but incur an admin fee of £29.50.
- Cancellations received after Friday 13 April 11:59pm GMT are not eligible for refunds.
- If you have enrolled for two or three terms for a course starting in October 2017 and wish to withdraw, please note that you are not eligible for a refund if you cancel after Friday 7 October 2017 at 23:59 GMT. There are no refunds for cancellations received after the first or second term.
- Refunds cannot be given for classes you are not able to attend.
- There are no refunds for unforeseen changes in a participant’s circumstances that may prevent attendance (e.g. work related changes).
- Discounts are only applied if you book two or three terms for the same class in advance.
- The availability of classes is subject to demand. A course can be cancelled (e.g. if undersubscribed) or a tutor replaced if unavoidable. If a course has to be cancelled you will receive an offer to an alternative course or a full refund.
- If part of a course has to be cancelled you will receive a proportionate refund. There will be no refund if part of a course has to be cancelled for reasons outside our control (such as a fire alert).
- If a tutor is unable to teach a class (e.g. illness), the class will be rescheduled either during or at the end of the term.
- The course is open to adult learners over 18 years of age.
- Certificates of attendance can be issued upon request with a minimum of 75% course attendance (6 out of 8 classes or 12 out of 16 intensive classes per term). Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your name and surname, the language and level taken and the name of your tutor. Certificates of attendance can only be issued at the end of each term for one term. Your request has to be submitted in the last week of teaching.
- We do not make any warranties or guarantees about the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website.
- Terms and conditions and website content may be subject to change.