We are at the cutting edge internationally in developing novel solutions for global health challenges, to achieve this, we work closely with key industrial partners and clinical leaders to generate new models of for delivering for integrated health and social care.
We aim to
- Deliver excellence in healthcare learning and teaching to create a workforce fit for the future.
- Provide a high quality student experience to all of our learners.
- Produce world-class healthcare research that addresses global health-care priorities and underpins the delivery of integrated ethical care supported by technological and clinical innovation.
- Become an international leader of health science innovation.
- Create an environment to inspire productivity and creativity.
- Recruit, retain and develop excellent staff.
- Work to viable and sustainable practices across the School.
- 4th for Nursing in the Complete University Guide 2020
- 7th for Nursing in the The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
Based on the evidence available, the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Panel judged that the University of Surrey delivers consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. It is of the highest quality found in the UK.