Integrated masters degrees at the University of Surrey
An integrated masters degree combines both undergraduate and postgraduate study within one course, enabling you to build an advanced understanding of your subject and setting you up for a technical or research career in industry or academia.
At Surrey we offer highly regarded integrated masters courses in biochemistry, chemistry, physics, mathematics, and across the engineering disciplines. These courses are open to both home and international students.
On an integrated masters you will typically study the same content as on a BSc programme for the first three years, followed by a year of masters-level content including a major research project. You can also choose to take a placement year as part of your course. The course lasts four or five years, depending on whether you opt for a placement year.
Find out what the academics leading our MSci Biochemistry and MPhys Physics courses have to say about the integrated masters programme.
Our integrated masters courses
Biosciences and medicine
Chemical and process engineering
Civil and environmental engineering
Electrical and electronic engineering
- Computer and Internet Engineering MEng
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering MEng
- Electronic Engineering MEng
- Electronic Engineering with Computer Systems MEng
- Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology MEng
- Electronic Engineering with Space Systems MEng
Mechanical engineering sciences
- Aerospace Engineering MEng
- Automotive Engineering MEng
- Biomedical Engineering MEng
- Mechanical Engineering MEng