Energy performance certificates

Energy performance certificates (EPCs) are required for all self-contained rented property let after 1 October 2008. The EPC gives tenants information on the energy efficiency of their property.

It gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from ‘A’ to ‘G’, where ‘A’ is the most efficient and with the average to date being D.

Energy performance certificates by residence

Please note that EPCs are only required for self-contained flats and houses. EPCs are not required for student bedrooms in the Courts of Residence or for houses and flats let on a shared basis (i.e. Property Managed Houses).

There is more information about EPCs on the website.

Hazel Farm


Other property's