Our work aims to raise the aspirations and educational attainment amongst students from under-represented and disadvantaged groups. To participate in our activities, students should be in state schools/colleges and meet one or more of our targeting and eligibility criteria.
Targeting and eligibility criteria
This session will focus on a range of revision techniques that can be adopted by students to revise effectively and improve their exam performance. Students will consider different methods of independent study, including the use of index cards, mnemonics and mind maps, helping them to understand the benefits of these techniques and their uses.
Location: In school
Student aims and outcomes
- Improve their independent study skills
- Discover new revision techniques
- Increase confidence in students’ abilities to revise and sit exams.
- 3 - Addressing the needs of each pupil
- 7 - Encounters with further and higher education.
Dates are flexible.
Book a session
Fill in our booking form.
Download the University study flyer (pdf).