Below is an overview of all workshops affiliated with the ESORICS 2020 conference. These workshops will take place as virtual events during the last two days of the conference on September 17 - 18, 2020.
A flat registration fee of 25 GBP will be in place allowing participants to attend the main conference and all affiliated workshops.
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on Trust, Identity, Privacy and Security in Digital Economy (DETIPS)
- 1st Workshop on Dependability and Safety of Emerging Cloud and Fog Systems (DeSECSys)
- 2nd Model-driven Simulation and Training Environments for Cybersecurity (MSTEC)
- 2nd Workshop on Security, Privacy, Organizations, and Systems Engineering (SPOSE)
- 3rd International Workshop on Attacks and Defenses for Internet-of-Things (ADIoT)
- 3rd International Workshop on Multimedia Privacy and Security (MPS)
- 3rd Workshop on Emerging Technologies for Authorization and Authentication (ETAA)
- 4th International Workshop on SECurity and Privacy Requirements Engineering (SECPRE)
- 6th Workshop on the Security of Industrial Control Systems and of Cyber-Physical Systems (CyberICPS)
- 1st International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection (CPS4CIP)
- 4th International Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology (CBT)
- 10th International Workshop on Socio-Technical Aspects in Security (STAST)
- 15th International Workshop on Data Privacy Management (DPM)
- 16th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management (STM)