UK Cyber Security PhD Winter School
10 - 12 January 2022
The 3rd Annual UK Cyber Security PhD Winter School is taking place virtually, in association with the National Cyber Security Centre and supported by the NCC Group.
This event will be open to research students and early-career researchers in cyber security. We are in the process of scheduling three full days for the event.
There will be a range of activities including:
- Keynote speakers
- Talks about current research
- Student-led activities
- Interactive group sessions
- Challenges to explore emerging cyber security challenges and future trends, and more.
The event will allow you to meet like-minded researchers and professionals and give you access to information about on-going research projects.
Instructions will be sent to the email address provided during registration before the event.
With special thanks to NCC Group who are sponsoring the event.
- Steve Schneider, University of Surrey
- Irene Anthi, Cardiff University
- Pete Burnap, Cardiff University
- Lynne Coventry, Northumbria University
- Shujun Li, University of Kent
- Keith Martin, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Dan Prince, Lancaster University
- Sarah De'Ath, UK PhD Cyber Security Network
- Rob Pell, UK PhD Cyber Security Network
- Taylor Robinson, UK PhD Cyber Security Network.
Winter school programme
Throughout the three days, there will be a range of activities including keynote speakers, talks about current research, student-led activities, interactive group sessions and challenges to explore emerging cyber security challenges and future trends, and more.