Disability and Access strategy group
Find out what we are doing.
Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions.
We are committed to the following actions:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promote vacancies
- Offering an interview to individuals with disabilities
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments
- Supporting existing employees who acquire a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.