We have a wide range of staff supporting our research activities.
Dr Catherine Ulmer
Research Facilitation Officer
Faculty Research Coordinator and Assistant to Associate Dean (Research and Innovation)
The Research Director role involves:
- Providing leadership and overall management of research activity across the school or department in the context of the Faculty and the University research strategy and faculty objectives.
- To be an advocate for the Faculty and the University research strategy and to help build a strong research culture within the school or department.
- To review research activity and provide developmental support for research centres, groups and individual academics within the school or department.
- To help assess research quality and build strong research capability within the school or department including the nurturing of talent, creativity and ground-breaking research.
- To work with the Associate Director (Research) to contribute to the strategic direction of the Faculty, aligned with institutional requirements for enhancement in the quantity and quality of research and related income and research output and impact.