Our research strategy encompasses 10 multi-disciplinary themes as well as cross-faculty research. Each of these comprises contributions from several disciplines and research groupings.
- Communication technologies
- Computational fluid dynamics and environmental flow
- Connected systems
- Engineering for health
- Future electronics
- Made-to-measure materials
- Nuclear science
- Space and aerospace.
- Sustainability, environment and resilience
- Visual and audio analysis.
We are working alongside the other faculties on various areas of research.
Digital technology is fundamentally transforming the way healthcare is accessed and delivered, and Surrey is at the forefront of this revolution.
Enabling society to undertake activities and developments, such that they meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.