MBA Business Breakfast
Surrey’s Connected MBA hosts a regular Business Breakfast speaker series for our current MBA students, alumni and staff.
Featuring high profile guest speakers from a variety of industries including MBA alumni, Surrey Business School partners and MBA mentors, our Business Breakfast events give students the opportunity to connect with global business professionals in an open and informal environment. Within each Business Breakfast session there is an opportunity to network and gain valuable insight and practical advice from our speakers – further supporting Surrey MBA’s commitment to bring real life experience and practical relevance to a dynamic learning environment.
Find out more about our previous Business Breakfast events:
Vana Koutsomitis, Founder and CEO of DatePlay and BBC Apprentice runner up joined MBA students in this year’s first Business Breakfast.
Vana famously created the app DatePlay, which combines two of today's biggest mobile trends: dating and gaming.
She joined our MBA students and shared crowd funding insights including:
- How to give yourself enough time to plan
- Choosing the right digital platform
- The importance of social media to a growing business
- And how to hack the email marketing arena
Before taking part in a lively Q&A, Vana explained the benefits an MBA played in her journey, including the importance of making the most of the new MBA network you gain.
- Naggib Chakhane, Leadership Trainer with The John Maxwell Team
- Clair Fisher, Founder and Director of Pashley Fisher ltd
- Founder of Brockmans Gin Bob Fowkes
- Sarah De Carvalho MBE, CEO of Happy Child International
- Rafael Orta, VP Global Marketing Operations, eBay
- John Bigos, Managing Director of London Duck Tours.