Joined the Surrey Business School in May 2006 after a successful career in industry. Initially a research and development Chemist then moved into the manufacturing and engineering products sector, most recently for 10 years as an Operations Director in an international automotive products supply company. Has taken a number of organisational roles within the school including 5 years as Undergraduate Programmes Director. Currently overseeing this role as well as being Director of Learning and Teaching for the Business School.
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Project Management
- MAN1059 - Operations Management - UG Semester 1 Module Leader
- MBA FT and Exec MBA - contributor
- Director of Learning and Teaching - Surrey Business School
- Deputy Head of the Business Transformation and Sustainable Enterprise Department
- Senior Teaching Fellow in Operations and Project Management
- Occasional Student Admissions Tutor.
- Member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (MIMMM)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Operations Management (AIOM).
'Operations Management' 1st Edition textbook co-authored with Prof Peter Jones. Published by Oxford University Press in 2012.
This is a core textbook for UG and MSc taught modules in Operations Management.
In collaboration with Professor Peter Jones author of a textbook entitled 'Operations Management' published by Oxford University Press which is essential reading for the UG taught module in Operations Management and also a recommended reading for some MSc and MBA programmes.
Currently co-authoring the 2nd Edition of this textbook which is due for publication in 2020.