Machine learning and artificial intelligence
Machine learning describes a collection of statistical and computational techniques for identifying patterns within data. More generally, other artificial intelligence techniques such as evolutionary algorithms, neural networks, and deep learning play an important role in identifying large scale networks or bioinformatics problems with small data.
- Advanced machine learning
- Attractor reconstruction methods for physiological data combined with machine learning
- Bayesian machine learning
- Ensemble learning and drop-out learning
- Evolutionary multi-objective machine learning
- Evolutionary optimisation
- Neural networks and deep learning
- Secure machine learning
- The identification of classifiers/predictors of clinical outcomes.
Meet the team
Professor Deborah Dunn-Walters
Professor of Immunology, Lead for University Research Theme Lifelong Health