The number of places on our full-time MBA and executive MBA programmes is limited, so we strongly recommend making your application as early as possible.
Overseas applicants should note that, if accepted onto the Surrey MBA programme, entry clearance to the UK can take a considerable amount of time.
1. Apply online
- Apply for the full-time MBA or executive MBA through this site to begin your online application
- You will be asked to create a username and register as a new user, allowing you to save your application and return to it at any time
- Please download the MBA Application Checklist (PDF) for full details of the documents you will need to supply to complete the application form
- You can also refer to our CV Writing Guidelines (PDF), which will help you provide a CV that meets our requirements and positively supports your application
- Please indicate in your personal statement whether you wish to be considered for a scholarship for your MBA
- If your documents are under 2MB, you can upload them along with your application form
- If your documents are larger than 2MB, you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to us at the following address:
- Admissions Team
Duke of Kent building
University of Surrey
- Admissions Team
- All applications are acknowledged automatically once you have completed your application
- We will aim to contact all eligible applicants for an interview within ten days of receiving your application and all supporting documents
- This contact will be directly from our MBA team in the Business School , so please ensure that your email address is accurate and that you check email regularly
- Face to face, Skype or telephone interviews will be arranged with all candidates
- If you have indicated that you wish to be considered for scholarship, we will also assess your candidature during the same interview.
3. Offer and confirmation
- Following a successful interview, we will make you an offer of a place and confirm whether we are granting you a scholarship
- We ask that you confirm and accept your place within 28 days of the electronic offer
- The offer will be sent by both email and lodged in the application portal where you must accept it electronically.