My research mainly focuses on monetary policy, financial intermediation channels, and how the banks' asset allocation decisions affect the economy. In particular I study, using structural macroeconomic models, the recent European Central Bank's unconventional liquidity provisions to the banking sector and I assess their impact on the macroeconomy and income distribution.
- Monetary models with financial frictions
- Unconventional Monetary Policy
- Principles of Microeconomics (UG), 2019
- Econometrics II (PG), 2018, 2019
- Topics in Macroeconomics (UG), 2018